RHB seeks a Technology Analyst for our Slate and Related Technology Practice
Skills and Qualifications
- 1+ years of on-campus Technolutions Slate implementation experience
- Background in higher education enrollment/advancement operations, or systems support
- Proficiency within all major modules in Slate from a foundational implementation standpoint, including fields/prompts configuration, forms, events and Scheduler, application configuration and buildout, materials, checklists, rules, Reader, decision processes, source formats, integration, queries, reports, user permissions and origin sources
- Foundational understanding of configurable joins (and/or willingness and ability to learn)
- Adapting to changes within Slate’s capabilities: ability to research and articulate current best practices using Slate and associated business practices
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Continuously upgrading knowledge and skills through available reading, courses and seminars.
- Performing all work activity with honesty and integrity while placing value on the accountability of interdependence.
- Advocating on behalf of RHB at every opportunity when appropriate in professional and personal settings.
Send qualifications and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The salary band for this role begins at $50,000.
RHB seeks a Front-End Web Developer. Responsibilities will include creation and translation of design wireframes to code that will produce the functional visual elements of web-based applications.
- Develop new user-facing features that provide great user experience and functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap Framework
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Ability to design high-fidelity prototypes in Sketch or other prototyping software, demonstrating user flows and interactive elements of the user experience and interface
- Ability to utilize a high-fidelity prototype as well as a brand style guide to develop the front-end elements in best-practice, functional code
- Familiarity with higher education a plus
- Familiarity with Technolutions Slate CRM a plus
Send qualifications and any relevant work to email@example.com. The salary band for this role begins at $70,000.